Sunday, June 6, 2010

Camera upgrade!


With the sad parting of my beloved (& sporty) car tomorrow morning, comes the upgrade of my Nikon D40 to the Nikon D200!

I should have it tomorrow evening if all goes well and I am super excited about it. I loved the D40, it was a great intro for me as my first DSLR as opposed to SLR's. I quickly ran into limitations with the D40 but the D200 will be so much easier.

We wanted to upgrade my camera set to a more entry pro level, before Vince got out of the Army and becomes a full time student, in which case, money will be tight during that time.

I'm also looking forward to the next few weeks as I will be looking into moving my 4 month old, Noah, onto formula. Having the two boys has been a drain on me (you people w/twins or more...I have NO IDEA how you do it?!) and Vince has been itching to help but feels helpless of not being able to. SO, with Noah on formula, Vince can watch the kids more and let me have more freedom to go out on my own to get some shots around town.

If you're curious about the features of the D200, some of the features are listed on Wikipedia. NIKON D200 FEATURES

Hopefully, the next blog I post will be to showcase images from my new camera : )

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the camera and the switching of the food supply.
    both of my children seemed to really like the formula more than mama, of course I had health issues and didn't produce enough milk even following all the guidelines so that might have had something to do with it.

    ReplyDelete